Written by HBCC UFO Research
HBCC UFO Research
HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research and UFOINFO This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up:


UFOs ET MIBs - My Close Encounters - Part 1

A true life's story.

There has always been an aura surrounding the unknown, whether it be supernatural, paranormal or UFO/Extraterrestria l.

Since man has been able to share, he has done so and kept records whether it be on cave walls, on canvas or paper or more modern digitally kept.

It has opened up many eyes to what we are kept from, but also it has opened up the subjects of this to be a victim of slander, misleading information and ridicule.

I am writing my experiences not to change anyone's mind, but to open their eyes and to show that there are others, who know things that many find impossible to accept.

The Morphing Crafts

Since a young child I have always been witness to events that many seem choose to ignore, or simply cannot see because of the way we are trained to think and live.

My earliest memories take place when I was only months old and so my story begins.

Being adopted when I was only weeks old, I never knew my biological parents. My adopted mother and father were to share their love with me for the rest of their lives.

Less than a year old my parents had me with them outside as they did yard work during the summer days. I would sit there in the grass admiring all that there was and all so very new to me. I had already learned much and could distinguish objects in the sky, such as plane, cloud and birds. I could not see them, but I did know what they were when spoken to me. Thanks to being outside lots and my mother talking to me and telling me things, I had already "some" understanding of what I could see.

But one thing she hadn't mentioned and never did were the other things that I could also see in the sky. Those which I saw, I was not taught the word for and truthfully everyone seemed oblivious to them as I would sit there and see these things that were not clouds, nor planes.

For years, what I was seeing was almost creature like or crafts that almost seemed to be alive as they morphed and changed in shape, color, texture and even size. They would not be there often, compared to how much I was outside, but enough for me to take notice.

Some were very big and made me think of the giant whales that swim in our oceans. I was aware of whales, but understood them to live in the water, not the sky. I continued to see these crafts/creatures in the sky for about three more years, while I was slowly learning about life.

There were times that I would ask of these, and no one would understand what I was referring to, so I let it be. I had much to learn..and other things would eventually capture my eye and mind.

As time passed I began to see other things that didn't fit into what I was being taught. I was soon to realize that not everyone could see as others do.

My childhood years took me to understandings that not everything was as it seemed. "Paranormal" was a word that I had not yet learned, but it was certainly all around me. But I will not lead away from the topic of my experiences with extraterrestrial occurrences. I only mention it, as it is part of what makes me who I am today.

Growing up, I had a tough life, not really fitting in anywhere, be it school or sports. I was always the last one to be picked on a team but always the first one that would get picked on. That too, help me grow as a human, as I began to search within myself at a young age. I found comfort and happiness in who I was and I did not let it bother me as it could have. If I was to let the others get to me, I was sure to have been a troubled child. Luckily for turned out that I was a far bigger person at a young age, than I could see at that time.

Having a fair amount of time alone and not playing with lots of kids, I did take the time I had and used it to grow and learn and discover.

Never being one for television I found happiness with the outdoors in the sunshine and under the stars. I had a great love for nature and being in the wilderness. I found much comfort in the night sky.

The Mother Ship

Now eleven years old, I was struggling through elementary school. Much of what was expected of me, I had no understanding of. It all seemed to be just garble thus I was not doing well with marks in class. I made it through another year of school and I was sure that I was passed to the next grade because my teachers did not want to deal with me anymore.

It was now summer and school was out..the time I loved the most. I would get up early with the sun and get on my bike and ride like I owned the whole city. No one would be awake yet..and very little traffic. I enjoyed the smell of the morning and the sun breaking away from the earth as it brought warmth to my skin. It always made me smile and it still does.

Half way through the summer I had something happen, that opened my eyes to things I really had no clue about at the time.

It was mid August and the summer was hot and the night was still very warm as my father and I sat on the back step talking and looking up at the night sky. We lived on the edge of the west side of town so we got to see far more stars than we would have, if we were more within the city.

It was around 10:30 PM . My father got up from our conversation to get something to drink and went inside the house. I sat there looking up at the sky, listening to the crickets and taking in the beautiful clear night.

It was right after my father went inside that I noticed something in the sky off to the west. I really couldn't make sense of it as it wasn't like anything I had ever seen.

Initially I had thought what I was seeing was a very large plane, but as it got closer I knew it wasn't. I then thought maybe a very large helicopter, but soon saw that it was not one of those either. What was approaching was nothing I had even seen in my life and I could not help, but notice how large it was. I kept thinking to myself, "this can't be right" as it was too large to be able to fly.

This craft was massive I could tell already, as it continued to approach and it was still getting larger and larger.

I stood up with my mouth wide open and still trying to figure out what it was that I was seeing.

The forward part of the craft was just beginning to pass over top of me. I was thinking as I stood there that "This must be a dream".
I watched this craft for a very short time when I realized my father had not come back out yet and he was missing seeing it. I began to yell for my dad to come outside.

This craft, was a rectangle shaped craft that may have been miles big, as it covered 3/4 of the sky if not more once it was near above me. I was now yelling louder and yelling more, for my father to come out. The craft directly overhead was so very overwhelming in size. I could not see any detail to it, only that I could see it very clearly against the stars. I could see how straight the craft was..and how it was a perfect rectangle that may have been 2 miles long. The feeling that I got from it and still do is how small I was, how small everything was, as it's massive size seemed to dwarf everything.

It seemed like a long time that I was yelling for my dad and he had yet to come back outside. I found it strange that though not being 10 steps away in the kitchen, he was not coming outside to my calling for him.

I finally ran inside and grabbed him and said you have to see this. I dragged him outside,running and down the steps.I said "look!" as we both looked up, I saw that the craft was now gone and I was sure it could still be seen leaving. I said "It's in the front!" as I ran around the house with my father, only to see a clear sky, bright with stars. The craft now gone.

I couldn't make sense of it and again and no one really said anything to me after I had tried to talk about it.

It was then that I put it away in the back of my mind, but I never forgot it. I could not make sense of it nor could I explain it so I wrote it off to it being military. (I never accepted that, but had no idea what it was.) To date 30 years later I still have no evidence of anything that is man made..that it could have been that massive and in the sky.

Men In Black

Growing up where I was, I had ample opportunity to go to the near by lakes and camp. My parents had a trailer that we would keep in one spot all summer. We had been to that lake the year before, so I was familiar with the area that next summer. It was in the Parkland Region of Manitoba.

It was the early 80's and the summer was hot. I was at the lake for a week with my family. It was too hot for me to stay in the trailer so I had a 4 man tent set up about ten yards away from the trailer. It was during my week long stay there, that I had a strange and frightening encounter with men in black (MIBs).

It was around 11 PM and I was too hot to sleep and so I had not even attempted to. The night was calm and the stars were out. It was all very nice, peaceful and the scent was sweet from all the flowers and other plants, that summer brings. I decided to go for a walk and try to cool off a little bit so I left the campsite and started down a dirt road that was behind a row of cabins that were along the lake shore. There were very few up at the lake as it was the middle of the week and unless on holidays, no one was around. I continued walking towards town but still I was by the lake.

Suddenly out of nowhere a black car pulled up beside me. I didn't event hear it's approach as it startled me and made me jump away. The car was large and black..with tinted windows. It appeared to be between a '65 and '70s Cadillac Coupe deVille. Two men suddenly got out from the passenger side doors.They were dressed in black. They had black suits, shoes, ties, hats even black sunglasses though it was night out. They had white shirts on too, which allowed me to see that their appearance was not right. Their skin was almost a light blue color and odd looking. Certainly not right.

The two men (if they were) started straight for me, which shocked me even more. They were very quick and it seemed that they were on me in an instant. I didn't even have time to react. Each quickly had a hold of my arms as they began to force me towards the car that sat there with the back door open.
I began to struggle when I quickly realized what was taking place. I was being forced into a car in the middle of the night by total strangers.

They had me up to the car now as I struggled even harder and put my feet out and tried to push myself away from the open door. The struggle lasted maybe a minute or two. I am not sure how long, as I was fighting for what I thought to be my life. Finally they over powered my resistance as I tried to get free and the forced me into the back seat of the car.

I was now sitting in between two of the MIBs. I could not see out the side windows, only in front where the dirt road was. The driver looked back and for a few seconds it seemed as though the three of them were having a conversation. .except they never spoke a word at all. The driver nodded once and then the car began to move. I was still being held by my arms, with them at my sides. The MIB on my right reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a syringe that was larger then any I had ever seen. I would today have to compare it's size to syringes that are used on large animals
The syringe contained a clear, dark golden liquid. I could see the contents very clear for being where I was as he held it out in front of him. I then realized that it was meant for me. That is when I began to struggle again, even more now. The MIBs did not have to fight me long till I was totally overpowered by them. The MIB on my right took the syringe and injected the contents into me.

Everything quickly went black, as I lost consciousness.

I don't know how long I was out for but I did regain consciousness for a short time afterward. I thought to myself, "Oh, I am still in the car" as I could see a road below me. But, it was not right..what I was seeing did not make sense to me.

What I could see was a road curving along as we "flew over it". I was about two to three hundred feet above the road. I could see large rocks on the shoreline, but it was not my lake that I was seeing. It appeared to be a large body of water such as the ocean. The waves were of fair size as they crashed on the large rocks and it gave me the impression I was very far from home. I trying still to make sense of it, I lost consciousness again. I found myself asleep in my tent in the morning. Not having any idea how I got there, I was not feeling right. It was almost like a daze for that entire day. The following day I was back to normal.

It still would take years until it all came together, until I figured out that they were greys that had taken me and made themselves appear as MIBs. I still cannot explain all of what happened that night, but I do know that a man in my hometown had the same type of experience with what may have been the same MIBs, 30 years before my encounter. His took place in the early 50s and it did involve a silver disc.

Time passed and went through my teen years, encountering more and more paranormal all around me. Never having people to share any of it with. I kept it too myself and became more awakened and more aware. Sometimes I would see strange lights in the sky, but mostly stars and meteorites, nothing of actual substance.

Radio Announcer Experience

Ending my teen years, I soon moved away from Manitoba and went west to become and on-air announcer (Radio DJ). It was there that things started to make me think a bit more on what I had seen in the past..and what I had experienced.

I was broadcasting to a network of radio stations via a satellite in space. We had ten radio stations that I would be sending our signal out to and these communities covered most of Alberta and part of northern B.C.

It was about 8 PM one summer night, as I was playing music. After a very quiet 2 hours into my show, I suddenly began to receive numerous phone calls on our toll free phone line. We had an 800 number for all our from both provinces to call in and request songs..

No one was calling to request a song though. Not one call, could have been further away from each other. These people had called to find out what they were seeing. They were reporting a giant triangular craft that had incredible speeds and from how close the phone calls were and for how far apart the listeners were from each other as the craft was traveling well past the speed of sound. it was only seconds apart from areas that were very far away.

I became excited, thinking that there was something big going on and all the thoughts of what I had seen and experienced all came rushing back as I kept going to the windows and watching the sky when I was playing songs on the radio. I never saw anything that night..but I did call up all the places I could, including air force, air traffic, RCMP, all with nothing in the air and nothing abnormal seen by air traffic controllers around the whole area.

Again, I buried the past and continued on with what I knew. UFOs were still far from being an very active part of my life.

Back to The Stars

It was the summer of 2001 and I was at a lake in Saskatchewan, north of Saskatoon. The summer was soon over and I wanted to camp for the weekend before it was too late.

The weekend had been wonderful and I was sitting watching the sky at around midnight, my girlfriend with me. I noticed a strange light in the sky and really I had no idea why it had caught my eye. It appeared the same as the rest of the stars in the sky, but I kept watching and not taking my eyes off it. Soon my girlfriend asked what I was looking at and I pointed it out to her.

As soon as I had pointed out the light, it suddenly lit up bright and a second object came out from it to its side. It traveled horizontal for a few seconds and then suddenly it turned 45 degrees and started down towards earth.

I stood up quickly when I realized it was not normal to see what I was seeing. It continued down toward earth very fast and then as it got closer to the ground it seemed to slow down. I then lost site of it in the tree's but thought about it for the rest of the night, wondering what it could have been. To date, I still have no answer that fits.

The Silver Disc Encounter

June of 2002 found me heading back to my hometown in Manitoba after being away for 14 years, except to visit. I had close friends that never left there and so I found it time to go back to be with them.

The summer was full of catch up and seeing old faces, laughing and enjoying all my friends company. One of my best friends was hanging out at a lake that was not far from my MIBs encounter and I started to go out there fairly frequently. That is where the my encounters began again.

It was August of 2002. The entire summer had been a hot one and August wasn't any different. Disregarding the heat, two friends and I decided to go out onto the lake and do some fishing on the boat. We had being trolling on the west side of the lake when we decided to pull up our lines and head to across to the east side to a point that jutted out, it was directly south of the campsite.

We were having a good time, all three of us talking and laughing. My two friends inside the boat as I was standing on the front nose of the boat. We had shut down the engine and were just casting out as we let the wind drift us along. After a few minutes, I was still casting out when suddenly there was a strong gust of air. Knowing it was mostly sunny. I thought that there was a cloud that may have caused the wind. I reeled in and then looked up.

I was very shocked and surprised about what I saw above me. There in the sky approximately 250 to 400 feet in the air was a silver disc craft. My mind started to try to make sense of what I was looking at. I went through all that I could think of, the moon, a balloon, a reflection of some sort and so on. None of what I could think of was what I was looking at above me.

It was then that I yelled to my two friends looking at them and then back up at the craft. I stood there my mouth wide open and not believing my eyes. I looked back at my friends and I yelled again. "Look up there, there is a silver disc"! I don't even know if they heard me as they seemed to be almost intoxicated or drugged as they fall all around the boat. I yelled again at them and they seemed incoherent to what I was saying. The strangest thing about them falling about the boat was that, it appeared to me to be happening in slow motion. They were falling slower and moving slower than what was normal.

I looked back up at the craft..I was feeling very strange from what I think was the energy of the craft. I stood there watching and forgetting about my friends and focusing on the silver disc right above us.

I watched it for a short while longer as it sat there. There were no markings and no sounds and no lights to it. It did not make any sense to me. All of it seemed so out of this world.

The craft then started to move slowly..for two to three seconds and then in an instant shot off straight up..and disappeared into the blue sky. The speed was very fast. It could travel many miles in one tenth of a second.

I stood there for a few seconds, still in shock and still trying to grasp what had just happened. I looked at my friends who seemed to be coming out of a different state and they looked almost confused. I tried to talk to them about what had happened, but they either do not know or they refuse to speak of it. It was a quiet ride back to shore.

That encounter was now over, but the effects were still there for me. For the next month I fell ill and lost appetite. I began to lose hair as never before and my teeth started to loosen. I was feeling very ill.

The effects I was enduring was what I thought to be a type of radiation sickness and I very quickly realized that being directly under the craft had caused the effects. I was sure I was going to die and felt that I could not go to a doctor and tell him as I would be seen as crazy. So, quietly I sat with my secret and said nothing to anyone, enduring the pain and agony and fear of what was happening.

For a month I tried to make sense of what had happened with the silver disc. Maybe it was me that was in the energy from the craft and it was not my friends falling in slow motion, but me in slow motion. What ever the case, I was not in sync with them. It would explain their not appearing to have ill effects from the encounter. What ever the case, I was more ill then I had ever been.

It was some time that passed, at least a month or maybe two and the effects began to subside slowly until I was as close to back to normal. Well, as close to normal as I will ever be again. I now know better than to find myself under one of those crafts.

It was then, after I started to feel better that I began my search for the truth to UFOs and ET.

Little did I know that after all events up to this point, it was only the beginning of things to come, leading up to the present days and more encounters.
Thank you to the witness for only part of this amazing experience.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Victoria British Columbia Canada Oval UFO With Portholes
Date:  Summer 1963
Time:  N/A.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval

Hello, (referring to Victoria B.C. Summer of 1963 sighting - http://www.ufoinfo. com/sightings/ canada/630000. shtml) I have been trying for years to locate any article or info on this sighting. It must be the same one. I know it was summer but the year I'm not sure but your article sounds like around the same time.
There were 4 of us on our front porch of our house when this object just floated across to the right of us (I would guest just above a telephone pole, maybe 50 ft).

It appeared oval and had portholes ( 3-4 I believe ) and no sound. The object stopped and it appeared 2 figures came to the portholes and looked out. We could only see black outlines of them and we were amazed and waved at them yelling greetings and give us a ride.

The incident may have lasted for approximately 1-2 minutes and then the figures went from the portholes and it just floated away and then just took off at an unbelievable speed and it was gone going south and whoosh it was gone.

We did tell our parents but they thought we were pulling their leg but the next day it was in the paper ( I should have kept it ). I have tried finding the article in our local paper, but to know avail. Anyway that's what we saw, totally amazing.
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
LaSalle Quebec Canada A Triangular UFO

Date:  September 29, 1981
Time:  6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, warm (jacket weather).

Description: Lying down on a baseball bench (bleachers), on my 20th birthday, feeling kind of down with no party had yet been thrown for me. I laid there, contemplating the skies above me when I noticed something. Something of a triangular shape, up, right above me, maybe 12000 feet up in the air above me. It was triangular and had red and blue lights going around, in a circle, below it. It came closer, probably dropping to about 5,000 feet and hovered like that, over my head for about 10 or so minutes. It then went straight back up again (flying vertically) and then shot out of the sky at speeds I've never seen any airplane or aircraft do before nor since.

I didn't know what it was and stigma being attached to anyone who claims to have seen such things, I never spoke of it, save for mentioning it lightly with a few friends, years later, when I knew the people listening would take me seriously.

I don't know what it was I saw. All I know is what I stated herein.
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
Werribee Victoria Australia A Triangular UFO

Date:  April 27, 1997
Time: 9.30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear night,good conditions.

Description: Driving south with my wife we both noticed one star get brighter and larger and all of the sudden within about five seconds we noticed this bright star was a triangular object the size of a single story house, shiny black in appearance which totally stopped and hovered about 100 meters in front of us. It did a 180 turn as it spun upside down and disappeared as quickly as it approached and blended into the starry sky. My wife and myself were totally freaked by this situation. The strange thing was not seeing this object but something told my wife and myself to look up into the sky as we were driving, like we were expecting something. My occupation is an aerospace technician and with my experience I could not believe something of this size could stop so quickly in mid flight, turn and take of so quick, its not natural.
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
Weald Park, Essex, England UK Daylight Sighting Of A Dome Shaped UFO
Date:  Between 1996 and 1999.
Time:  Early afternoon.
Location of Sighting: Weald Park, Essex, England.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Dome.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Walking up to the (then) 8th tee at Weald Park Golf Club (Essex, England), a friend and I saw to our right through a clearing in between some trees and the next group of trees a perfectly shaped dome in the distance. It was a solid matt grey colour. It had no markings, openings or attachments. It was approximately 400 metres away and on top of a hill although we could not see the base so it must have been just over the other side of the hill. We carried on walking the next 5 metres to the clearing where the tee is to get a better look and to walk towards it but in those 2 or 3 seconds it had disappeared. It must have been 20-35 metres in width and 10 to 15 metres in height at the peak.

I have never seen anything like it, it was a sunny day, there was no reflection on it and it was a perfect shape and no variation in colour. I have never been able to come up with an explanation as to how something so large (which wasn't moving) can disappear so quickly.

I have played golf at that course hundreds of times and had never seen anything there before.  Looking at Google maps, there appears to be a couple of houses nearby and an industrial building, maybe a farm.  This could be an explanation but can't think how.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Toronto Ontario Canada Unknown Objects
Date:  2007
Time:  N/A
Location of Sighting: Toronto Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: V.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm not really sure of what I saw, but it did catch my eye. I was skateboarding in front of my friends house around 9:00 p.m and I looked up into the sky and noticed 5 lights in a V shape, noticing the light I pointed them out to a friend of mine. Once he saw them and reacted they slowly faded away. We were very confused, we couldn't figure out if it was a UFO or just light from the Air Canada center or skydome. But we then realized that the lights from the Air Canada center aren't usually in a V shape. In the middle of our discussion we saw the lights again, except instead of them heading north like we saw the first time, they were heading south.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Lake Leon Texas USA Unknown Objects Fall Off Numerous Lights
Date:  January 29, 2009
Time:  7:45 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Lake Leon.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Approx: 5-10
Shape of Objects: Lights.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: To whom it may concern, I recently captured video of lights in the southern sky during late evening one day. They
exhibited behavior not typical of airplanes or aircraft of any kind. They also did not exhibit behavior of falling debris such as a meteor or other object entering our atmosphere.
I'm hoping the video I did capture will be of some use, but I will admit it's not very good. It was taken with my Canon Powershot digital camera while in video mode. At times I tried to zoom in and the picture would get blurry, so I would have to zoom out and recenter on the lights

A light would appear and something would seem to "shoot off" from it and then another would appear next to it, in almost a perfectly straight line. At first this was slow, then at the end the lights would appear more rapidly and closer together. And then it stopped. I did not count how many appeared altogether as I was in awe. I have never witnessed these lights in this type of formation, appearing one after another next to the other in a line.

Myself and my father have seen these lights, or something similar in the same area of the sky at different times for the past 15 years or more. They do not appear often at all or for very long. Sometimes they just appear in different places and blink off and on, and sometimes they move. That's the best explanation I have for the events that I witness.

 I also would like to apologize for the end of the video because I did not capture all of the event. It started a few minutes before, and as I was attempting to capture, my memory card became full and I had to stop to get another. When I did, that's when they started appearing in rapid succession and closer together and then suddenly they stopped. At all-times and during every occurrence there has been no sound coming from the direction in which the lights appear.

If you are interested in this video I could send you a copy on cd-rom or dvd format by mail, however the file itself is much too large to email. It is approximately 102megabytes in size as i have my camera set to maximum video resolution.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Whistler British Columbia Canada Unusual Sounds

Date:  May 8, 2009
Time:  11:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Unknown.
Shape of objects: Unknown.
Weather Conditions: Clear with patches of clouds.

Description: Both witnesses heard initially heard a sound that started out soft and increased in volume until it was quite loud, then decreased and seemed to fade away completely.

The sound was difficult to describe, but seemed almost electronic in nature and contained more than one tone. The sound itself was consistently held for approx. at least 1 min. Accompanying the sound were a series of lights, green that appeared to be equally spaced and revolving.

Being indoors at the time, we didn't see anything upon looking through the blinds and by the time we went outside to investigate, the sound was fading, but we couldn't see any objects. Our location was overlooking a secluded lake in the Whistler area.
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
Stoke On Trent Staffordshire England UK 8 To 12 Lights
Date:  May 9, 2009
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 8 to 12
Shape of objects: Trail of lights all in a line, ahead was a brighter light, much bigger.
Weather Conditions: It was a very clear night i.e no cloud.

Description: I just happened to look out the window, as I always do before I retire,and I saw this line of lights, not moving, (stationary) for about 35 seconds (It might have been there longer). Then it just vanished ( it was if the lights were turned off)!While I was watching. That must need some explaining. Also after there was a lot of activity in the air i.e unusual planes,helicopters etc. This is my first sighting and It will stay with me forever, I do think that we cannot be alone and that they must be more advanced than us on earth. Lets face it we are just one planet in OUR galaxy, and there are many, many, more.
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
Perth Australia A Yellow Colored Light
Date: May 10, 2009
Time: 01:30

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Yellow/white light.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: This light looked very high in the sky maybe in space. It lasted for about 15 minutes flashing on for about 3 seconds then off for about 10 seconds. The light seamed to be coming from a stationary position and extending out/away from its stating point. At first it was very bright for about 5 minutes and over the next 10 minutes it started to slowly fade. I was in my spa in the back yard looking up when the light started and thought it would quickly disappear. Holding my hand up the streak of light would have been about 3 cm long and it stayed for so long I raced in side dripping wet to get my video camera to record it but it was useless as it was to high in the sky for my little camera to focus. This was not a comet or shooting star as it stayed in the same position. Has this type of light been seen before?
UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo. com/
Parksville/Qualicum Vancouver Island B. C. Canada UFOs Missing Time And Marks On Witnesses Back
Date:  Numerous (2009)
Time:  Dust to evening.
Location of Sighting: Parksville/Qualicum .
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: Best night was over 30.
Shape of Objects: Ovular.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Myself and two daughters aged 19 and 15 have seen several sighting together as well as individually. One of their friends was also over at out house during one of these episodes. We lived close to a mountain and on several occasions we have witnessed two smaller lights shoot out of a bigger light that was amber in color. The two descended to the top of the mountain and hovered briefly before dislodging something from below. Then one could very briefly see a flash from behind the ridge. They would do this 2 or 3 times before shooting straight up very quickly and disappearing into thin air!  Another night at the same house there was suddenly 25 or more really bright lights that were about 10 times the brightness of any star and they would flash and twirl around. This went on for about 40  minutes before they all stopped at once.
We moved to a new house and I would occasionally see a couple of really fast moving objects in the sky. Then one night we grabbed a couple blankets and lay in the yard watching the sky. That night we saw 35-40 very fast moving objects that would vary their activities from shifting from really high rates of speed to hovering to quick descent and ascent patterns and just plain disappearing. This took less than 2 hours.  Most recently we (my 19yr old and I) experienced a simultaneous loss of time when we both awoke abruptly at 1:30 in the afternoon! We are both early risers so to be in bed until the afternoon was very shocking to us.
My daughter said her back felt funny and when I looked at it there were at least 50 poke marks in her skin. These healed and were not detectable the same night. I had 2 punctures beneath each of my eyebrows that were red in the center and swollen around the edges. The next day my scalp seemed itchy and when I scratched i felt many small scabs scattered all over my scalp. However we both felt refreshed and full of positive energy and a definite feeling of well being followed us for days. I don't know for a fact if we were 'taken' as there is no memory of anything. I do know that the circumstances were highly unusual.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Chilliwack British Columbia Canada More Eye Witnesses To Objects And Aircraft Circling
Date:  May 29, 2009
Time:  2:08 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Chilliwack, BC Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was thirsty in the night and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I saw some bright lights outside my big bay window. My eyes were half open as I just got out of bed, so I went out onto the patio for a closer look, and hoping the fresh air would wake my senses as well.

What I saw was shocking to me. Two very bright lights that appeared to be round, but were so bright and a little bit far away to tell for sure. So I grabbed the digital camera to take a video or two.  Being a little too far away for a night picture to be any decent, I decided video was the only option. With Canon Powershot I could zoom in 12x to see more clearly and up close what was out there.

The object to the left was closer, so my first video started with it up close. It was orange and red, but more orange with lights around the outside of the circle.  5 lights I believe. Neither object made a sound. These round objects appear to be spinning fairly fast in a clockwise direction. I got my girlfriend out of bed to show her as it was exciting and something you just don't see everyday.

The object to the left that was closer faded out as it moved southward. These 2 objects were seen to the west, actually just north of the silhouetted Chilliwack Mountain.
As I filmed the second video, I could see several airplanes to the south circling from over the Chilliwack airport and over Chilliwack Mountain, and it looked like they were keeping these objects on their radar.  One plane, seemed to pass just past it. I was thinking, from up there it must be blinding. The other object that was more distant was the exact same, spinning clockwise, but near the end of the fourth video i took, the object started whipping back and fourth in the sky and up and down and then took off to the south where the other disappeared.

I witnessed 5 planes that I could count follow the object in what seemed to be a pursuit. Then I decided to go on the internet, found your site and was shocked to read blogs from May 22nd and May 24th and such that the exact same thing happened, down to the airplanes chasing the objects! Not sure what is going on out there, but it seems since May 22nd, almost everyday this has been going on.

I am putting the videos on the net as we speak and am going to pixilate them. Maybe a more up close will show or tell more. Were they military planes?  Is this an experiment?  Have UFO's come out of there dimension into this one through a fabric in time and then disappeared back? I will see if in the next couple nights more happens.

Interesting note:  On May 28th, 2007 UFO's were spotted at UCFV in Chilliwack and mine was just into May 29th, so I basically call it the 28th. Seems like May is a hot month for activity strangely enough.

Thanks and if you could let me know your thoughts that would be great. Oh, one thing left out, the objects actually turned very bright white with light as if it were a giant flash and then went back to it's orangish reddish color.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Robin Hoods Bay North Yorkshire UK A Bright Light Glowing
Date:  May 29, 2009
Time:  10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Robin Hoods Bay North Yorkshire UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Changing.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Bright light glowing, moving towards us at a height at speed, to high for an helicopter, stopped  and moved slightly side to side, the light went out and a grey silver shape was left, moved across the sky above us changing shape, moving at speed, changed color to a dark  changing shape as it disappeared over the horizon to the north of Whitby (or came down) The sky  was clear and no noise or trail was made from the object.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Herne Bay Kent UK Two Bright Orange Orb
Date:  May 30, 2009
Time:  10.30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Herne Bay Kent.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circle.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My daughter and I had returned from an evening out. We went back to her bungalow, in Herne Bay, that she was moving out of to collect some more of her items. I happened to look up at the sky and say a bright orange orb, that appeared to have flames towards the rear of it.  It was low in the sky and travelling in a fairly fast and in a straight direction northerly.  I called my daughter, who was about to enter the house, and she came and looked too.  We was both very puzzled and then we saw another appear identical looking object, which was travelling at the same speed and in the same direction.  We watched them until they disappeared out of sight, and was left wondering what they were!
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Dover Kent England UK Seven Bright Orange Lights
Date:  May 30, 2009
Time:  10:00 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Dover Kent England.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 7
Shape of Objects: Circular.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was a clear evening when looking out of window. My partner noticed an orange ball in sky travelling steady then it dropped. He thought maybe an aircraft crashed, but within minutes another appeared following same path, but carried on, bright orange lights in sky we do have camera footage which is very clear.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Fort Collins, Colorado USA A Cylinder Shaped UFO
Date:  May 31, 2009
Time:  11:00 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Fort Collins, Colorado.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cylinder.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in my desk office at home, when I saw this red floating light in the sky. So I decided to grab a pair of binoculars and look at it. It looked like a cylinder that was just sitting there. Than I noticed that it started to change silver, and would start just randomly changing from red to silver. And it couldn't have been the sun reflecting because it was a extremely cloudy day. Than I kind of watched it for ten minutes went inside, told my son about it. Than he told me he saw the exact same thing last year, around October. Except he said he saw 3 instead of just one. Than we went outside to see if it was still there but it wasn't.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Hayden Idaho (Kootenai County) Sightings Of Multiple Objects
Date:  June 3, 2009
Time:  11:25 to 3:30 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Hayden Idaho (Kootenai County).
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 10 to 20
Shape of Objects: Boomerang.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Over the course of about 4 hours I witnessed 5 separate sightings of the same type of UFO's. My girlfriend saw them twice.

1st) 11:25 PM

Out of the western sky about 65 degrees above the horizon two shooting star like objects came out of nowhere flying parallel to one another about a pencil length apart. They began to bank slightly to the north and literally morphed into these sort of boomerang shaped, iridescent glowing reddish orange objects before they disappeared into the northern sky.

I was literally in shock as I was trying to orient my girlfriend to look at them but she missed it.

About 15 minutes later at 11:43 two more of these objects came zooming across the sky from the west to the east. My girlfriend and I both saw these. They were again boomerang shaped maybe even like dove shaped and these two were much closer to each other than the last pair. As they were flying over head they were in complete synch and in parallel again but flew away from each other then back toward each other as if to trace the shape of a vase in the sky. As they came back together the made a hard bank toward the north and disappeared.

We were in total awe and bewilderment. They appeared to be glowing with this amazing misty like aura. Unbelievable.

7 minutes later at 11:50 six more of these craft appeared directly over our heads in a very tight single file formation. They snaked through the sky in this "S" type fashion before they, what appeared to me, collapsed onto one another and zipped out of sight to the north.

Now we are freaking out running through the house tearing things apart looking for cameras, flash lights, blankets etc.

I set up camp and was out all night long, but my girlfriend had to go to bed around 1 am.

Approximately 2:15am 9 more of these things popped up directly over highway 95 traveling from the south to the north. They appeared in a triangle formation and it was as if the ones on the inside of this formation were sort of wavering or fluttering like this weird electric vibration. They flew right up 95 and disappeared to the north.

The last sighting was at about 3 am when I was recording myself talking about what happened during the night.

One more of these objects appeared out of the south flying to the north again like right along highway 95. The only difference is that this object seemed much higher, larger, darker and slower than the others.

We are absolutely blown away and have called all the local press, broadcasting companies, UFO hotlines, airports etc, but no one else has reported seeing anything like this.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Yorba Linda, California Green Object With A Tail
Date:  June 5, 2009
Time:  10:10 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Yorba Linda, California USA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle with tail.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving home eastbound on the 91 freeway when I saw an object falling to earth. It was like a comet with a tail and glowed green. It was falling so fast that all of the traffic slowed down. I thought for sure there would be percussion from an impact. It disappeared behind the mountains on the east side of the freeway and I lost sight of it. When I got home, I turned on the news expecting something to be on telling me what it was, but there wasn't anything. How can that be when I know at least 100 people saw what I did.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Stouffville, Ontario Two Bright Orange Glowing Lights
Date:  June 7, 2009
Time:  12:55 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Stouffville, Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Roundish.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My sister and I noticed 2 very bright orange glowing lights appeared in the sky from the west. At first we thought it was helicopter lights, but there was no sound and the objects were very large and very bright and orange, not white. One caught up to the other and they flew in tandem in a easterly direction across the sky and then appeared to stand still and continued in tandem south.  They seemed to change in colour slightly to a reddish glow. At no time did we see any white or blue lights to indicate an airplane. This all took a matter of minutes. It was very strange.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Toronto Ontario Canada Objects Changes Shape From A Oblong To A Triangle
Date:  June 8, 2009
Time:  3:48 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Toronto, ON, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circle/oblong shifting to triangular.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had my students on a sleep over at the Metro Toronto Zoo. Myself and three students were unable to sleep and were watching the sky over the rouge valley. The night was cold and quite overcast. At times, the full moon was visible only a few times during the night as a result of thick cloud coverage and the stars were not clearly visible.

While looking westward toward Scarborough, I noticed a faint but distinctive roundish/oblong light in the sky (it was at about a 145 degree angle from our perspective) . The white light source was large, appearing bigger than the full moon despite the fact it was a couple hundred feet in the sky. Over the first minute of its appearance, the light became significantly brighter and closer to us, requiring us to look at more of a 90 degree angle. At this point, it began to throb/pulse, changing shape continually every few seconds from circle/oblong to triangle. About a minute after it appeared, it was joined by a smaller white light of the same shape but significantly smaller in size; the smaller light source travelled forward and when it stopped at about a 45 degree angle from the larger light source. The smaller light was slightly higher up in the sky, or further from the ground, and appeared about five times smaller than the larger light source. Once it stopped near the larger light source, it began to throb/pulse beside the bigger light.
The two lights stayed like this for a few seconds and then the smaller one joined together with the larger one. At the point, the very moment the two lights converged, there was a very bright white light flash, almost a fireball or "zoom" with a with a tail (the colour of the light reminded me of the white fire of a sparkler). The flash and tail moved toward us and closer to the ground, while the converged lights immediately moved forward/upward into and disappeared. The light produced by the fireball and its tail was extremely bright, enough so that it illuminated significant light in the dark sky. The bright light "fire ball with tail" was visible for less than ten seconds after the disappearance of the aforementioned joined lights; after which, there was no trace evidence except our collective memories. The entire event lasted only a few minutes.

We had a camera and I attempted to take photos but given the extreme darkness and lack of adequate flash or telephoto lens, the camera did not adequately document the event (a source of disappointment, for sure, and even as we were experiencing it, we joked about it). Also, as the event intensified I stopped trying to photograph because it wasn't working anyway and I was simply mesmerized by the event, I stopped thinking fidgeting with camera and just observed.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Toronto Ontario Canada 5 To 6 Spherical Shaped Objects
Date:  June 9, 2009
Time:  11:20 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Toronto Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5-6
Shape of Objects: Roundish/spherical.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on the phone in my apartment, which is a third floor unit overlooking a residential neighborhood in the area between Leaside and Davisville in midtown Toronto. While talking, I was looking out the window from the couch and noticed a shape moving across the sky at a bit of a distance. I first thought it was a helicopter, and just casually followed it's linear movement across the sky from the northwest towards the southeast without giving it much thought. As it got closer to my place, I realized that it was neither a helicopter or plane and got up and went to the window for a better look.

What I saw appeared to be a cluster of balloons, as there were 5 or 6 round objects that were red in colour. I figured a street vendor somewhere must have been having a bad day, as their merchandise got away.  It's quite windy today. Still curious, I watched the movement of this group of objects.

It's important to mention that the weather conditions today are good: it's overcast, but clear of precipitation. Lots of cloud in the sky, so the objects really stood out against a solid, light gray backdrop -- no sunlight to create glare, reflections, etc.

I estimated it to be approximately 150ft above the ground, moving horizontally and at a consistent speed the entire time.  It did not ascend or descend at all, nor were there any erratic movements associated with wind gusts and balloons -- we've all seen the stray one that a child has let go of. These orbs were not moving like that. Further, as it came closer, I saw that the outer objects were circling each other, and appeared to be metallic.

I was actually in the middle of a tech-related call dealing with a service issue, and could not hang up, or I would've run out the front to watch the object pass over the neighbouring buildings. It definitely seemed to be on a specific flight path, at a controlled speed.

This just happened less than an hour ago, and I can't take my eyes off the sky now! What's even more strange about this is the coincidental nature of the sighting: I just spent hours yesterday listening to my friend's account of a sighting late Sunday night/early Monday morning while camping out near the rouge valley and Metro Zoo. 6 people saw two glowing white lights which were changing shape from circular to triangle, pulsing, then joined together in a bright flash and disappeared.

From what I've been reading, there is an acceleration and increase in sightings -- to a dramatic degree.

Has anyone else in the Toronto area seen either of the objects I've mentioned?
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.
Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvik
Ottawa Ontario Canada Looked Triangular In Shape
Date:  June 11, 2009
Time:  1:30 a.m. -1:45 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Seemed triangular, not sure.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I heard an extremely loud whistling/thunderou s type of noise from my basement. I go upstairs to check it out, I thought it was my refrigerator or washing machine or someone doing some laundry near by (when you hear it through vents outside)

So it's none of that so I go outside and hear this annoying and once again extremely loud whistling/propeller noise. I look around in the sky and I see the culprit, but I don't know what it was! I'll describe

I thought it was a helicopter, but here's the catcher..... it was twinkling and flashing blue lights in a pattern where one would go off, then the other, on different sides but it was almost like sirens

I caught a glimpse of it through the clouds (it's cloudy today) and it was almost shaped like a triangle, and had like 3 or 4 other red lights behind it

As it was flying away I could still hear the same noise from farrrrr away I couldn't even see it. so I go back inside perplexed. Then I hear it again. it came back around! to make a long story short it came back around four times, just going in a circle or whatever it's agenda was. the last time I saw it leave it was only one strong red light pulsating, not flashing or twinkling.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I know planes have to have standard red FAA lights but this looked nothing of the short, and at times only repeated blue lights.

To my knowledge no plane just flies overhead 4 times in the same area. I want to report it. I've heard rumors of police planes coming into effect in the summer but I'm not sure how valid that is. and it didn't sound/seem/feel like anything "paranormal" , it seemed more government operated, but I'm not sure either way

This was at almost 1:30 a.m! I forgot to grab a camera and record it and I regret it I apologize, I'm not the type of person to talk about UFO's with no proof and I take the whole matter very seriously. Thank you.
Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.


Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it   Website: HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Mr. John Hayes: UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo. com/

Our thanks go out to Brian for his hard work and continued dedication to UFOlogy, and for sharing his above report with us. Reproduced here with the permission of Brian Vike.